Success is something different to everyone, but for me, this year, it means I’m stronger than I was in 2016. Both my physical and emotional endurance have grown and I am proud of all I have accomplished.
- I reached my goal size – BAM!!
- I RAN, yes RAN 5 miles! Double BAM!!!
- I built noticeable muscle tone. Yes!
- I greatly increased my strength and endurance! Bam – Bam!
- AND, I cut off my hair! BAH-BAM!
Coach Rob and I have talked a lot about my goals for 2018 and I am pumped to attack the new challenges! I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions, but I do set goals. This year, I want to help other people like Rob has helped me. I am constantly asked about my journey, so I want to start a blog of my own. As for working out, I want to tone more and become stronger by adding more weight to my workouts, incorporate more running, and build my endurance so I am able to run 10 miles by the end of 2018! BAM Logic works!!!